Child Care Financial Assistance for COVID-19 Essential Workers
- April 07, 2020
Essential workers in need of child care during our community’s response to COVID-19 may apply online for financial assistance to cover direct costs associated with child care in 3 SIMPLE steps!
- COMPLETE THE ONLINE CCMS APPLICATION
- Launch the online application by clicking Apply in English or Aplicar en Español or download PDF application and either upload to the website or fax to: 817-840-7211.
- Answer the quick screening questions to begin the CCMS eligibility process.
- FIND A CHILD CARE PROVIDER
Use the free FIND! child care search tool on the Best Place for Kids!® website to find an available child care program that meets your child care needs. Location details, phone numbers, websites, and open seat information are listed on FIND!.
- CONNECT WITH CCMS CASE WORKER
After submitting your CCMS application, keep the name of your selected child care center on hand. Within 2 business days, a CCMS Case Worker will call you to finalize the eligibility process and go over details of this emergency financial assistance support for essential workers.